From M&S Magazine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1-2 green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 30g ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp balti curry paste
- 75g red lentils
- 250ml stock
- 1 small head cauliflower, in florets
- 400ml coconut milk
- 220g spinach
- Half a 25g pack of coriander
- Half a lemon
- 2 x 300g packs microwaveable pilau rice
minutes. Stir in the gralic, chillies, ginger and curry paste
and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Stir in the lentils, pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes, then add the cauliflower florets and
coconut milk. Return to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes
until tender. Stir through the spinach and coriander, and add
lemon juice to taste.
3. Heat the rice and serve.