I have kept the list to women as buying for men is a dangerous area for me, I have bought my partner the same Uniqlo jeans for the last two years and I hope I never have to think about anything else...enjoy!
The Secret Santa Present...(all under £10)
HATS - cute and useful gift for the person who has everything, £6.99, H&M
HAND CREAM - if they like hand cream, this is the best (and looks chic, too), £8, L'Occitane
BRACELET - this was a tip-off from Acting Shopping Editor at Red, Lucy Reber. Lots of sales have already started and you can grab yourself (and your secret Santa) a bargain, £5, Kurt Geiger
SOCKS - always useful, I love these fluffy organic ones from SeaSalt at £6.50. Gap do a great selection instore, too.
NAIL VARNISH - this sparkly number looks fab on its own or as a sparkly overcoat on ANY colour, £6.50, Revlon at Boots
NOTEBOOKS - I have gifted these notebooks at least a dozen times! The signature Liberty print makes them lovely to look at and the tiny size makes them practical, £6.95, Liberty
The Hard To Buy For Fashionista...all under £20 (except one)!
1. Faux fur earmuffs, £16, John Lewis
2. Mount Street Printers correspondence cards, £15, Gift Library
3. Benefit High Beam, £18.50, Boots
4. Jonathan Adler earphones, £16 (in the sale), Heal's
5. Miller Harris mini candle, £10, Gorgeous Shop
6. Spike bracelet, £8.50, Topshop
7. Canvas bag, £12, Alphabet Bags
8. Archie Grand notebook, £10, Amara
9. 'Grace' by Grace Coddington, £16.50, Amazon
10. MARC by Marc Jacobs iPhone4 case, £40, Selfridges
A good coffee table book is a great gift. I have the Grace book (above), and this Kate Moss book is on my wishlist:
If I'm going to someone's house for Christmas drinks, I like to take a small present. I would take something quirky like these cool robot decorations from Paperchase:
|£12 for a set of 3, Paperchase|
Definitely check out Marks & Spencer's cashmere, these neon trimmed gloves are to die for:
|£39.50, Marks & Spencer|
If Money Were No Object...
1. Commes Des Garcon leather pouch, £110, Net A Porter
2. Baies Noir 300g candle, £55, Diptyque
3. Jo Malone cologne 'English Pear and Freesia', £76, Jo Malone
4. 'Blah Blah Blah' panama notebook, £45, Smythson5. Alexander Mcqueen make-up bag, £80, The Outnet
6. Fornisetti scented candle, £99, Gift Library
7. DJ Dominic Jones enamel fang necklace, £100, My-Wardrobe