This is one of those fail-safe meals when I get home maybe a bit late, want something fresh and tasty but don't want to eat anything too heavy before bed...
Most of the ingredients are stock cupboard items so as long as you have prawns, you're probably good to go...
I make this so often that I don't follow a recipe now and simply throw all this in a saucepan together, then add the sauce to cold, cooked prawns and stick in the oven for roughly 10 mins with a touch of paprika sprinkled over. Bring them out when sizzling and tuck in.
- Few glugs of olive oil
- White wine vinegar (use some white wine, too, if you have any spare!)
- Chopped chillis
- Few chilli flakes (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
- Few chopped garlic cloves
- Paprika mixed in and sprinkled on top before putting in oven
- Sprinkling of dill
- Few drops of tabasco (if you have)
- Tomato puree (if you like it thicker)