Topping the chart this month:
1. Gorgeously packaged soap - I'd love to receive this as a gift (or wrap it up myself just like this), £6, Anthropologie.
2. Nothing beats a freshly made bed. Crisp, neutral bed linen is my dream, £34.99, H+M Home.
3. Monochrome cushions never date, £6.99, H+M Home.
4. These storage boxes remind me of the retro Beverly Hills Hotel prints, hide unsightly bathroom products in these and add a hint of colour, from £9.99, Zara Home.
5. I love this star print pillowcase for a child's bedroom, £3.99, H+M Home.
6. This wallpaper has been on my wishlist for ages, hopefully after the wedding we'll get back to decorating, £75 a roll, Abigail Edwards.
7. We finally bought a coffee table (which is currently covered with all my magazines), this one is so chic and reasonably priced, £35, Habitat.
8. It wouldn't be very 'me' without a pop of neon, £19.99, Zara Home.
9. A friend bought this candle for my birthday, it smells amazing and definitely fends off all those garlic/curry smells post cooking! £14, Anthropologie.
I have been taking a lot of inspiration recently from Sarah Clark's Instagram. It's for kids, but I don't see any reason why it can't be for adults, too!
|Cushion, H+M Home|
Also on my radar:
|Poster, £25 Urban Outfitters (exclusively online)|
It reminds me of the typography of Ben Eine and would look great in a collage.
|My Ben Eine 'Change' print|
|My collage wall (a work constantly in progress)|