|Nails, '70 and sunny' by Clinique, travel wallet by Etro|
My packing checklist:
|Pack This! notepad (I don't pack without this nowadays), £4.76, Amazon|
1. No plane journey is complete without some Percy Pigs from M&S.
2. I don't travel without my zip wallets! I keep currency and receipts in one, then my passport and boarding card in another to find them easily in my bag.
|Leather wallet, £27, The UK Edit|
|Leather wallet, £19, & Other Stories|
4.I love my neon stripe bikini from Cos.
5. It wouldn't be a hen weekend without some cheesy sunglasses!
6. Anya Hindmarch's travel items are genius. This is my pink make-up bag. Matches also have a half price sale on some products here.
7. My bridesmaid who couldn't make the hen gave me these cute bunny ears from Topshop to take with me. they have a great selection of cute hairbands.
8. I bought a new carry-on case that was lower than both Easyjet and Monarch's regulations (just in case!). Debenhams has a great sale on luggage at the moment:
|Suitcase with 5 year warranty, reduced from £105 to £49, Tripp at Debenhams|
9. My actual sunglasses. I love this clear perspex style, from Internacionale.
10. How adorable are these earrings? From Monsoon:
|Earrings, £16, Monsoon|
12. My reading book, 'Rules of Civility' is set in 1930s New York and has been recommended by a colleague (I always take recommendations).
13. My Anya 'Lotions and Potions' metallic pouch, from Anya's 'Labelled' range.
14. Zip wallet, Etro.
15. My favourite sandals, Carven.
16. Our film to watch 'I Give It A Year' - the new Bridesmaids.
I actually have a box under my bed with all the 'minis' I need for a trip away, and also includes a spare toothbrush so I can pack early without forgetting the essentials. I use a lot of Liz Earle mini bottles (they often send you free mini samples when you order online and I save these up). I am also that terrible person who brings home mini shampoos from posh hotels I visit for work. So when I travel to a small B&B or campsite, I have some gorgeous minis that make me feel glam.
I overheard the beauty team saying if you put a white on your nails first, it makes your colour stand out more. I used Rococo nail's 'Superbase'and then Rimmel's top coat.
|My Mavala DIY pedicure|