I'm willing my fashion style to go a bit prettier this month...obviously pink is still in my fashion consciousness, but I've moved on from a coat and drifting more into separates:
|LOVE this look - Image from Pinterest|
|The dream sweater - Acne, £400, MatchesFashion.com|
Here's my Pay-Day wishlist:
1. Pieces earrings from Asos, £14.
2. I'm keeping an eye out for this baby blanket for my
sister, £29.99, from H+M Home.3. I can't afford the Neil Barrett or Stella wool cap so will
invest in this one from J Crew instead. It probably won't keep
me warm, but I'll look cool (and might relieve me of a few bad
4. Quill London is my new favourite online stationery store (see my
latest stationery blog for Red Online here) and I believe even
your ideas need to stay chic. These notebooks start from £5.95.
5. The iconic 'The Fashion Book' has been given a makeover and is
being sold at Topshop with this chic neon watercolour cover
illustration by Mats Gustafson, £39.95.6. I love these slipper shoes from Moda In Pelle, first spotted on
my blogger friend Anneli from What I Bought Today (see the post
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim? No, it's my favourite H&M. Get it before it
8. My new pastel pallette calls for chic, girly nails. This
Topshop shade 'Barefoot' will do nicely at only £5.
9. All my winter skirts are navy and black, I'm looking to
modernise with a fresh pastel version, this is from River Island