These are generally the people you're visiting over christmas, the party drinks hosts and the people who are just difficult to buy for. I often take a token gift to people having us over christmas.
2. How genius are these crackers? You get a full size Nails inc sparkly festive nail varnish in each one. Much better than a keyring, £25.08, Nails Inc at John Lewis
3. Perfect for bringing out with the leftovers, set of chutneys with a wooden spoon, £15.95, Harvey Nichols
4. I use these in the home as ceramic coasters, they're very Jonathan Adler and only £1.99 each, H&M
5. Hand soap sets never go unappreciated (TK Maxx have tons of good ones, too), £5, Marks & Spencer
6. Every woman loves a candle, and this is a fraction of the cost of diptyque, £5.99, H&M
7. I've actually asked for these for christmas! So much fun, £14 by Stuart Gardiner