|Topshop skirt, £34, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Leica camera|
So I finally bought my palm print skirt from Topshop, and I'm sure I won't stop there. The sun has been shining for 3 days and I am already dreaming of summer and my tights-free wardrobe.
|Image from Pinterest|
It seems the High Street, too, is feeling the same and is awash with this tropical leafy trend (Hawaiian prints and pineapple logos count) - and it can extend to homewares, accessories and jewellery too. Basically, anything goes.
|J Crew SS14 Look - coming soon|
The Frugal Edit
1. Set of 3 notebooks, £14, House of Hackney
2. Metal candle holder, £14, Debenhams
3. iPhone5 case, £12.99, Hype at Asos
4. Jacquard skort, £36, Topshop
5. Table runner, £6.99, H+M
6. 18ct yellow gold-plated necklace, £145, Laura Lee Jewellery
7. Cushion, £28, Debenhams