1. Wearing FitFlops! I have never considered myself a FitFlop girl in the past but this 'slider' style is so cool and comfy, they're my new summer staple...
2 & 3. Going to outdoor events in my area, now summer has finally managed to show its face. A few weeks ago I saw Stevie Wonder in Clapham Common with my husband, sister and brother-in-law; I'd never seen him live and he was fantastic - it rained all day but the sun came out as soon as he arrived on stage. We've also booked tickets to see 'Limbo' at London Wonderground. Even if you haven't got tickets for a show, the area on the Southbank has live music, bars, food stalls and a carousel - so great fun with the kids.
4. Enjoying Wedding season, last weekend's was the first of 5 for us this summer (including a few we're filming with LuckyNo13!) and I loved getting dressed up, I wore my pink John Lewis trousers with my stripe Equipment shirt from The Outnet.
5. Working full-time again for a while...Freelance has been very good to me and I'm actually working at a few titles at the moment. Currently, I'm working on a supplement with Conde Nast Traveller, one of my fave magazines ever, so I'm a very lucky lady.
6. Embracing A/W trends early...if there's one trend we can count on this season (and one the High Street has definitely picked up on), it's coloured faux fur. I'm going to be wearing this blue stole, from Helen Moore, over every coat I own!
7. Off to Paris. To celebrate our 1 year annniversary (can you believe it?!), we are packing our overnight bags and travelling to the romantic capital of the world. On our list: Musee D'Orsay and Brasserie Lipp - watch this space!