Apologies if you're just not into weddings, this year. They seem to be on my agenda, lately. Not one to usually do cut-outs, I surprised myself when I bought this dress from Zara last year - but it seems to show just enough to be on the right side of skimpy. It's kind of my crop top philosophy: anything below the ribcage (in my case) shouldn't be on show.
I wore this to a friend's wedding last weekend, I felt really comfortable in it and had a lot of compliments. If you get the peekaboo balance right, they can be chic. And in this heat, it's a refreshing gap through which a (little) breeze can get through...
THE FRUGAL EDIT
1. 'Patsy' snakeprint dress, £75, Oasis
2. Cut-out floral maxi dress, £55, Asos
3. Floral maxi dress, £120, Asos (I am in LOVE with this dress!)
4. Pink floral dress, £85, French Connection
5. Blue lace dress, £225, Whistles
6. Silk chiffon dress, £200, Acne at The Outnet