|Top: Atterley Road. Shorts: Gap. Bag: Anya Hindmarch (buy similar from The Outnet here). Sandals: KG Kurt Geiger (in the sale for £49.00)|
Luckily we have a meadow at the end of our Road, so we go on Sunday evenings for a wander - it has been a hot summer so a lot of them have already dried up but we still manage a decent haul.
Ainsley Harriet's blackberry and elderflower crumble
- 450g blackberries
- 6 tablespoons elderflower cordial
- 175g plain flour
- 75g butter, diced
- 3 tablespoons golden caster sugar
- Cream or custard (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the blackberries in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the elderflower cordial.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over the blackberries and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the blackberry juice is bubbling.
- Serve with cream or custard.