You can see some of my advice for Sales Shopping on RedOnline here - but my top tip would be never to buy something you didn't look at before the sale. So I've rounded up a few pieces in the sale now which I've had my eye on in the past, or have been The-Frugality approved before on the blog - but simply cheaper now!
1. Navy wool coat, from £200 reduced to £120, Atterley Road
3. 18ct rose-gold plated 'Fiji' bracelet, reduced from £95 to £47.50, Monica Vinader
4. Cashmere sweater, reduced from £99.95 to £69.99, Gap
5. Lace panel jumpsuit, reduced from £225 to £70, Whistles
6. 'Valorie' glitter clutch, reduced from £350 to £245, Anya Hindmarch
7. Leather culottes, reduced from £150 to £70, Topshop
8. Candle, reduced from £30 to £21, The White Company
9. Flat shoes, reduced from £475 to £332.50, Jimmy Choo
And let's not forget New Year's! Wishing everyone a happy new year - as most of you know, January 1st is also the anniversary of my blog.
The-Frugality will have been going 3 years in January, and clocked up over 2 million pageviews - so thank you so much for reading.
My resolutions? Read more books (I am just so slow!), eat better and streamline my wardrobe. We'll see how I go...