I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm finally winding down before Christmas - and Christmas shopping early has really paid off - I'm starting to relax! I'm looking ahead to the new year and exciting projects, and a lovely break over the holidays.
1. Filing my tax return...the one dreaded bit about being freelance. I'll be finishing Red at Christmas and concentrating on the less fun bit of my job, sorting through receipts! It has all been definitely worth it, though - and more exciting projects for 2015.
2. Booking a trip to Brussels. My best friend from San Diego will be in Europe for a friend's wedding in March and we're planning a minibreak to Brussels to catch up and be tourists together.
3. Watching panto. Our annual trip to Wimbledon panto is what I get excited about at Christmas - it's cheesy, silly but downright Christmassy. And a chance to catch up with family and friends.
4. Reminiscing. Last week, my husband and I went to see a Hackney Colliery Band gig at the Jazz Cafe, Camden. It was the brass band who played at our wedding, and it was a wonderful treat to relive a few of the songs.
5. Enjoying buying baby gifts for Rocco. Fenwick has been my favourite store so far - the kids department is incredible. I didn't actually buy him this camouflage jumper, from Boden, but now I'm wishing I did...
6. Going to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. Despite working next to Hyde Park for years, I have still never been! And after the Vienna Christmas Markets , I am desperate to see what it's all about.
7. Eating copious amounts of food. Obviously it's the season of overindulgence, and I'm planning a pre holiday treats at Tramshed and then at my favourite Japanese restaurant Roka with my parents.
8. Admiring the London lights. I'm often a little disappointed by the Oxford Street lights but this year they look splendid. I particularly love the Bond Street feathery lights, and recently been walking home that way just to see them.