|Cashmere crew-neck: Boden. 'Drew' jeans: AG Jeans (sold out but buy similar from Asos here). Leopard boots: LK Bennett. Watch: Shore Projects. Card holder: Aspinal of London. Lipstick:'Envious' by Estee Lauder|
Ha. I uploaded 3 of the same picture accidentally, and then realised it made complete sense! Do you have those items in your wardrobe you're drawn to again and again, and then when you see it in-store (in a slightly different colourway) you think "ooh, must buy that"?
Well, that's me. My wardrobe is full of crew-neck jumpers, shirts, boyfriend jeans and a splash of leopard print - it's a formula that works and I'm sticking with it.
Here are a few 'Ultimate Updates' I have my eye on at the moment:
1. "The dream travelling companion" - Cashmere hoodie, £119.20, Boden
2. "The effortless sheer lip colour" - 'Play with Fire' lip colour, £8, Topshop
3. "The affordable everyday watch" - Weekender Slip-Thru watch, £49.99, Timex
4. "The wear anywhere midi heel" - Leopard courts, £69, Dune London
5. "The grown-up ripped denim" - Frayed jeans, £19.99, H&M
6. "The Isabel Marant-esque slouchy shirt" - Shirt, £26, Next
7. "The bra you'll want everyone to see" - Bra, £25, & Other Stories
Are you a repeat offender? Or is just me?