|Blogger, Elin Kling|
And with High Street brands like & Other Stories and Cos to more mid market brands such as DAY Birger and Ganni cropping up on our High Street and online, you can get the look without boarding a plane.
My recent discovery? Custommade - it's that mid market luxe bracket which doesn't break the bank:
|Shop Custommade at Stripes Fashion|
|Denim jumpsuit: £75, by Selected Femme at Atterley Road|
And now Scandi High Street giant, Lindex, has hit the UK, opening a new store in Westfield Stratford (but you can also buy online). You know it's doing well when half of the Victoria Secret models are in the campaign...
|Peasant top: £29.99, Lindex|
|Earrings: £6.99, Lindex|
THE FRUGAL EDIT
The great thing about this look is that it's totally interchangeable - these pieces could, essentially, last all summer as a capsule wardrobe.
1. Sleeveless top, £39, And Other Stories
2. Straight leg jeans, £59, Cos
3. Cotton cropped trousers, £59, Cos
4. Sunglasses, £39, And Other Stories
5. Cotton tee, £7.99, H+M
6. 'Internationalist' trainers, £67, Nike (okay not technically Scandinavian but all Roads aesthetically lead here)
7. Side buckle sandals, £79, And Other Stories
8. Leather backpack, £79, And Other Stories
9. 'Throw on' coat, £225, Ganni at Asos