|Top: £12 in the sale, New Look. Dress: MiH Jeans (sold out but buy similar from Asos here). Bag: £110, Hunter Boots. Sunglasses: Asos (sold out but buy similar here). Suede boots: £75, Office. 'Falmouth' Watch with mesh strap: Shore Projects|
The dream scenario: blistering sunshine.
Work a palette of denim, tobacco with a hint of mustard for a fresh, 'Chloe girl' look. The Warehouse bag looks so much more expensive than its £35 pricetag!
1. Cream western cape, £28, Warehouse
2. Straw fedora, £9.99, New Look
3. Mirrored tortoiseshell sunglasses, £40, Le Specs at Net A Porter
4. V-neck peasant blouse, £24.99, H&M
5. Denim A-Line skirt, £19.99, New Look
6. Suede crossbody bag, £35, Warehouse
7. Gold-plated tassel earrings, £12, Accessorize
8. Brown lace-up sandals, £26, Topshop
9. White denim shorts, £19.99, H&M
The not ideal scenario: heavy rain and a lot of mud (but you'll have a great time anyway). Invest in a printed bomber to bring your breton and jeans look festival-ready.
1. Breton top, £14.90, Uniqlo
2. Parka, £140, J Crew
3. Leather bucket bag, £236, Manu Atelier at Boticca
4. Cotton print bomber jacket, £89, Boden
5. Sunglasses, £12, Accessorize
6. Boyfriend jeans, £199.50 in the sale, Current/Elliott at Net A Porter
7. Jewelled bracelet, £19, Z for Accessorize
8. Wellies, £55, Butterfly Twists (these actually can be folded in your luggage to save space)
And the ultimate chic festival piece? I'm anticipating the collaboration between Petit Bateau and K Way, which launches mid August - both practical and beautiful - I'm on the waiting list...