|Top: £14 in the sale, Asos. Skirt: £19.99, New Look. Sunglasses: £20, Toyshades. Sandals: Christian Louboutin (old). Bag: £55, The Jacksons|
This New Look skirt is the perfect summer staple and I've been wearing it non-stop. And you'll probably recognise this Asos top from previous instagram posts - it is quite sheer so I would recommend a nude bandeau bra underneath (I get mine from Marks & Spencer but American Apparel do some too) - to avoid the 'shelf' look from strapless bras and elasticated necklines!
Now, about the Louboutin sandals....I bought these in the Matches Sale when I worked there over 9 years ago - they cost around £180 even then but every summer they work with every piece in my wardrobe and look effortless. Not everything I bought back then stood the test of time, trust me, so I outdid myself with these!
So this brings me to the £20 edit - 10 great items that will help 'pep' up your summer wardrobe without eating into your holiday savings...because we all need a cheap thrill now and then.
1. Jersey off shoulder top, £14, Topshop
2. Espadrilles, £14.99, H&M
3. 'Polo' sunglasses, £20, Toyshades
4. Fedora, £18, River Island
5. Raw hem denim shorts, £19.99, H&M
6. Jewelled sandals, £17.50 in the sale (and lots of sizes left!), Accessorize
7. Tie-side bikini bottoms, £10, Next
8. Bikini top, £9.99, H&M
9. Denim A-Line skirt, £19.99, New Look
10. Cotton chinos, £14.99, H&M