|Tulle dress, £320, Self Portrait|
But with an event coming up next month, I realised that there will be only A/W in stores if I didn't act fast. Plus, I wanted something different - not the usual wedding guest outfits. This is where the most current brand of the moment comes in - and it doesn't cost as much as you may think.
|Lace dress: £260, Self Portrait at Net A Porter|
I've known about this brand for a while, and even included it as a 'Brand to Watch' whilst working on Red - the designs are so different to anything going on currently on the High Street and for the prices - which frankly are pretty much the same as Reiss and Whistles - you get something which looks and feels designer.
|Lace and mesh dress: £320, Self Portrait at Matches|
|'Arabella' dress: £260, Self Portrait. Sold out but shop other dresses here|
So, for a dreamy dress that will be sure to get you noticed (and showered with compliments), will also guarantee that your friends won't be wearing it to the same event, and won't come with the £1000+ pricetag - Self Portrait is your new go-to.
1. Lace dress, £200, Self Portrait at Net A Porter
2. Lace dress, £260, Self Portrait at Selfridges
3. Lace dress, £280, Self Portrait at MatchesFashion
4. Checked organza dress, £230, Self Portrait at MatchesFashion
5. Embroidered top, £160, Self Portrait at Net A Porter
6. Lace skirt, £200, Self Portrait at Selfridges