|Leather biker jacket: £295, Jigsaw. Jumper: £65, Old Harry. Jeans: £11 in the sale, Asos. Bag: £45, Nica. Nails: 'Plankton' , £5, Topshop|
I like to keep it minimal, let the jacket be the 'hero' piece. Use it as a outfit relaxer (if that makes sense?)...throw over a slouchy jumper and jeans, this season's poloneck or a great shirt dress (I'm thinking that fab white Cos dress I wore in Lisbon).
My Jigsaw biker was expensive at the time, but the quality of leather is superb - buttery soft. I can really vouch for it, it also doesn't have too much hardware, which is a bonus for me. I have been seeing a few great styles around lately though, so thought I'd do a round-up of the best - as it is an investment that is important to get right.
|Whistles jacket (buy here). Zara jacket (buy here). Topshop Unique jacket (buy here). Mango jacket (buy here).|
Notice that I also haven't gone 'too' cheap here, as leather is easy to get wrong. River Island had a good style but the leather just didn't seem luxey enough - and you want your jacket to last. I have seen all of these instore and up close, and they are by far the most expensive looking ones out there.
How to wear your biker jacket now...
1. Leather biker jacket, £295, Jigsaw.
2. Cotton shirt, £14.99, H&M
3. Liquid eyeliner, £15, Eyeko at Asos
4. Wool jumper, £80, Hush
5. Wool dress, £32, Next
6. Leather boots, £195, Kurt Geiger
7. Tan snakeprint duffle bag, £19.99, New Look
8. Cotton sailor culottes, £45, Atterley
9. Leather flats, £62, Topshop
10. Leather 'push lock' bag, £95, The Cambridge Satchel Company
11. Wool trousers, £150, Gant
12. Platform plimsolls, £50, Superga at Very Exclusive
13. Chubby lips in 'Red', £5, Accessorize