|Images via Pinterest|
There's nothing worse than the fear of wearing your shoes past the first dance, or always having to carry a pair of flats 'just in case' (which in fact I do even with kitten heels often - I'm that bad).
Luckily for us, the block, kitten and even the micro heel are the shoes of the future and I have seen loads of great ones whilst out on appointments, especially on the High Street (although I would even say to splurge on a pair as a comfy heel is possibly the best investment you can make).
1. Pom pom heels, £36, Next
2. Block heeled sandals, £46, Topshop
3. Sandals, £217.15, Proenza Schouler at The Outnet (only size 39 left!)
4. Velvet pom pom flats, £29, Topshop
5. Lace-up courts, £79, Dune
6. 'Lucy' metallic flat, £450, Jimmy Choo
7. Embellished flats, £85.20, Boden
Oh, and in case you're not interested in walking, or anything boring like that...I did find some 'taxi to party' heels that are a dead ringer for the amazing Aquazurra red fringed heels:
|Tassel heels, £65, River Island|