|Brown paper: Sam's 99p store Tooting. Washi tape: £2 pack of 3, Muji. Stickers (part of a sticker book, £12, Kikki K. Stag kraft tags, 85p for pack of 8, Wilkinsons. Rubber stamps: £4.95, Muji. Seaweed lip balm, £15, Haeckels|
There are loads of fab, independent stationery stores online these days with a fab range of wrapping accessories and I can spend ages scrolling, my absolute favourites are Quill London, Papermash and Present and Correct. When it comes to stationery, I never really grew up and still collect stickers. I know...
And have you been to the new Kikki K store in Covent Garden? Newly opened, you must go if you are around - it is what London has been missing in a stationery store if you ask me (but they sell online, too).
Anyway, I digress...present-wise, I save ribbon from gifts and packaging all year round and love using brown twine for presents (usually from Wilkinson), so cheap and looks effortless. Tiger also do great kraft paper labels, too - 10 for a £1.
Sometimes the best techniques are the simplest.
1. Alphabet rubber stamps, £4.95, Muji
2. Woodland gift stickers, £1.25, Paperchase
3. Gift tags, £4.50, Quill London
4. Gold deer stickers, £3.90, Etsy
5. Gold 'open me' washi tape, £4.50, Quill London
6. Navy star washi tape, £1.69, Etsy
7. Kraft paper tags, £1 for set of 5, Wilkinsons
8. Colour tassel gift tags, £5, Meri Meri
9. 2 label sheets, £3, Kikki K
And you might want a little something special to wrap all these up with...
|Crane scissors: £9.50, Quill London|