|Coat: Whistles (old). Scarf: Next (old). Jeans: AG jeans (similar here). Shoes: £59, Topshop|
I know, I know. But I love them.
It has taken us a good few seasons to adopt these from the Celine hoof like shoes seen on the catwalks a while back but I am well and truly smitten. I mean, just look at that tiny block heel, and that super soft leather, and they're grey - these shoes were meant for me.
Not so beautifully known as the 'glove' shoe (I prefer the 'heeled ballerina' description or as someone described them 'Barbie's shoes'), these Topshop shoes have seen their way into many a Fashion Editor's wardrobe - and they come in an array of colours. I for one am excited for a walkable heel (I'm thinking ahead to the painfully cold London Fashion Week here, approaching fast), and have found myself looking at a few similar styles online.
|Coat: Whistles (old). Scarf: Next (old). Jeans: AG jeans (similar here). Shoes: £59, Topshop. Bag: £139, Radley|
1. Wool coat, £95, Marks & Spencer (I tried this on instore and it is great)
2. Wool cricket sweater, £69, And Other Stories
3. Raw hem girlfriend jeans, £24.99, New Look
4. Acrylic scarf, £16, Topshop
5. Leather cross-body bag, £99, Radley
6. Leather heels, £65, Office
7. Leather shoes, £39.99, Zara
8. Leather heels, £65, Office
9. Suede courts, £39.99, H&M
10. Leather 'Juno' heels, £59, Topshop
11. Brass bangle, £15, Orelia