|Bag: Dorothy Perkins (old). Dress: £275, Needle & Thread|
Wedding season is upon us, and you want something other than Self Portrait to wear. Introducing Needle and Thread - my recent bejewelled obsession.
I borrowed this stunning dress for a wedding recently (yes you can wear black to a wedding - especially if an evening guest) and had so many compliments on it. It's not super cheap but amazing quality for the price - this looks just like an Erdem dress coming in at £2,000 usually.
And they don't stop at occasionwear - I'm all over this silk bomber which would look spot on with ripped jeans and a t-shirt and I have just seen their Pre-Fall collection...two words: embellished dungarees.
Doesn't it just make you want to put it all on and drift off somewhere in an ethereal mist?!
1. Embellished tulle dress, £275, Needle & Thread at Net A Porter
2. Jewelled shell top, £125, Needle & Thread at Liberty
3. Embellished georgette bomber, £225, Needle & Thread at Net A Porter
4. Embellished chiffon top, £185, Needle & Thread at Net A Porter
5. Chiffon maxi skirt, £120, Needle & Thread at Net A Porter
6. Ruffle georgette dress, £135, Needle & Thread at Net A Porter
7. Chiffon dress, £325, Needle & Thread at Asos