|Clockwise from Bottom Left: Spotty notebook: Fortnum & Mason (old). Birthday card: £4.95, Marlby & Elm. 'Thank you' card set, £20, Kate Spade at Amara. Neon biros: £15.95 each, Caran D'ache. Alphabet stickers, £4.50, Meri Meri at John Lewis. Gold pen: £12, Kikki K. 'Ciao' notelets, £10 for set of 6, Marks & Spencer. Copper tray: £16, Kikki K. 'The Life Plan' book, £24, Kikki K. Post-it notes: old.|
It's no coincidence that my birthday falls on National Stationery Week...
I'm a paper and pen girl, always have been. A quick note in with a gift to say 'hi', 'thinking of you' or a thank you card - I just love the feeling of pen to paper. Even my 'To Do' list and ideas are jotted down in a real life book, the 'Notes' app redundant on my phone.
I always use the same pens, Caran D'ache neon biros - they're so easy to write with and can always find them in my bag (they're pricey but have had mine for years - and have been known to ask for my birthday!), and more recently I am using the Kikki K gold rollerball. I love personalised notecards too, Honeytree is a really great bespoke service and I now use Moo for all my business cards and Frugality headed notecards - the quality is excellent.
|Spotty notebook: Fortnum & Mason (old). Passport holder: Aerin. 'The Frugality' notecards: Moo. Glasses: £98, Bailey Nelson. 'Better Than before' by Gretchen Rubin, £15, Kikki K. 'Thank you' card set, £20, Kate Spade at Amara.|
1. 'Save The Date' cards in fluoro: £14.95 for 6, Marlby and Elm
2. Sausage dog washi tape: £4.50, Ohh Deer
3. Pug notelets: £10 for a set of 10, Fortnum & Mason
4. Liberty print alphabet stickers: £7.50, Meri Meri at Asos
5. 'Welcome Little One': £3.75, Rifle Paper Co at Papermash
6. 'Nib and Ink' calligraphy book: £9.09, Amazon
7. Telegram notepad: £9.50, Kate Spade at Quill London
8. Copper rollerball pen: £12, Kikki K
9. Marble and copper 'E' notecard: £3.95, Studio Sarah
10. 'Love' card: £2.10, Big Jon