|Leather jacket: £295, Jigsaw. Jumper: £139, Gestuz. Jeans: £30, Asos. Bag: £48.30, La Redoute. Shoes: Mango (old)|
Yes, it's me. In colour. But just a tad, mind. As always, I'm wearing it dressed down with denim and leather. Remember when I also said about matchy matchy accessories? I'm kind of doing that, too, albeit unintentionally - this tote is just the best to carry my wares at the moment (although I must admit it's a bit of a sack where I manage to lose everything).
I got this jumper back in August (InstaStories viewers will have seen it in Edinburgh), but have been a bit scared. It's definitely new territory for me - essentially yellow. But after seeing a few fabulous women wearing it at Fashion month (both Arizona Muse and Hikari Yokoyama were wearing it at the Topshop show) I was convinced to bring it back out.
|But Arizona could make anything look fab, no?|
|This picture is supposed to be all about Lottie Moss but all I can stare it is Hikari's skirt, which is Topshop, and I bought as soon as I got home)|
|Love this shot of Kate Foley in a Rejina Pyo dress with Vans - my kind of girl|
So if this season is all about expressing yourself and being confident in bold clothes, let's do it. And I'm heralding mustard. Or off yellow (perhaps that sounds better). Who's with me?
2. Tinted gel cream: £27, Bare Minerals
3. 'Mom' jeans: £40, Topshop
4. Cardigan: £24.99, H&M
5. Metal earrings: £9.50, Marks & Spencer
6. Cotton t-shirt: £29.50, J Crew
7. Velvet pleated skirt: £55, Topshop
8. Black liquid eyeliner: £6.50, Topshop
9. Glasses: £89 including prescription lenses, Ace & Tate
10. Black knot sandals: £28, Next
11. Patchwork bag strap: £12, Accessorize
12. Leopard print bag: £19, Accessorize