...is a bottle of gin and some cashmere jogging bottoms.
Family and friends always say how hard I am to buy for...but I'm actually quite a simple person. A candle, handwash or a dressing gown: my dream presents to unwrap. So when M&S asked me to do a little Christmas gift guide, it wasn't really a stretch. All I have to do now is make sure my family don't see this list!
Here's what I picked out:
1. FOR THE CUTE NEPHEW: dressing gown, £10, I love the star print and it's the softest fabric - I can't wait to see him in it.
2. FOR THE 'OTHER HALF': grapefruit gin, £14 a bottle, not only does my husband always appreciate a decent bottle of gin, but this would also make a great gift for hosts.
3. FOR THE CHIC SISTER: nightdress, £22.40, we're a family of pyjama lovers and this would never go unappreciated.
4. FOR PARENTS: handwash set, £25, my parents are those 'have everything' people, so I always buy them useful presents like food, cashmere or bathroom products (that will always get used).
5. FOR ME (FROM ME): earrings, £9.50, these moon and star earrings remind me of Valentino, and the perfect festive addition to my outfit.
6. FOR ME (again): cashmere joggers, £99, nothing pleases me more than a comfy pair of trousers. And in cashmere? Just dreamy.
7. FOR WRAPPING: spruce paper, £3.50, did I mention I love wrapping? It's possibly my favourite bit about Christmas!
8. FOR A FRIEND: hand towel, £10, I love taking useful home items to friends who host us for dinner, I think it makes a nice change to alcohol.
9. FOR WORK COLLEAGUES: 'Noel' candle set, £12, easy to wrap, they smell amazing and look great as a token gift, especially for someone you don't know too well.
10. FOR THE FASHION FRIEND: velvet heels, £29.50, too good not to pick up for myself whilst there, no?
11. FOR THE CHRISTMAS DAY HOST: set of mini glitter crowns (picked up instore), I love these as a cute alternative to cracker crowns.
12. FOR THE PARTY HOST: polar bear bauble, £5, I love to take Christmas decorations as gifts for hosts, something a little bit different.
13. FOR ANYONE: Cava, £11 a bottle, always the perfect back-up gift - friends, extended family, hosts and colleagues.
|Candle set: £12, Marks & Spencer. Glitter mini crowns: instore at Marks & Spencer. Tree decoration: £5, Marks & Spencer|
|Wrapping paper: £3.50, Marks & Spencer. Labels: Kikki K|
|Cashmere tracksuit bottoms: £99, Marks & Spencer. Tree decoration: £5, Marks & Spencer. Grapefruit gin: £14 a bottle, Marks & Spencer|
|Velvet heels: £29.50, Marks & Spencer. Earrings: £9.50, Marks & Spencer|
This is the first of my Christmas gift guides - this one in collaboration with Marks & Spencer - there will be more Christmas gift guide ideas to come!