|‘Howie’ pyjama set, Desmond & Dempsey exclusively for Fortnum & Mason|
I’m not really a Valentines round-up kind of person. And you’ll certainly not see any red lace underwear here. Instead, I thought I’d talk about a gift I always love to receive: pyjamas. Could there be a better gift…? I never like to spend the money myself but a chic set feels like such a luxury. And my husband is far more likely to catch me in my flat all buttoned up in some comfy pjs than a lace teddy. That’s just life (or me).
I’ve also been thinking about a lovely soft kimono for Spring, Koro Kimono have a dreamy brushed cotton grey one I can see myself wafting around in come spring. Plus with all this pyjama dressing and underwear as outerwear trends – pyjamas are an essential purchase, right?
1. Cotton pyjama shirt, £45, Mish London
2. Cotton trousers, £35, Mish London
3. Sheepskin slippers, £75, Ugg Australia
4. Cotton pyjamas, £39, Yawn
5. Base chakra candle, £29, Daisy
6. Cotton pyjamas with lurex stripe, £14.40, BHS
7. Cotton pyjamas, £69, Toast
8. Cotton pyjama set, £98, J Crew (but size XL in petite is £49!)
11. Porcelain mug, £4.99, H&M
12. Viscose pyjamas, £24.99, H&M
13. Cotton night shirt and trousers, £44, Topshop (can be bought separately, too)
14. Cotton pyjamas, £14.99, H&M
15. Silk monogrammed eyemask, £25, Yolke
Also, as a sidenote, these John Lewis pjs were in my original edit but didn’t fit in my grid (#BloggerProblems) but they have since been vouched for by an instagram follower as just like the J Crew ones, so here you go:
|Chambray pyjamas, £35, John Lewis|
And for the cool girl on Valentines? Bella freud has just launched her classic ‘Loving’ candle in 4 mini votives…they’ll last longer than roses.
|Set of 4 mini votive candles, £75, Bella Freud at Net A Porter|