|Top: £185.30, Club Monaco. Dress: H&M (bought instore but buy similar from Asos here). Watch: Shore Projects. Bracelets: Astley Clarke. Shoes: Asos (old). Wicker bag: £55, The White Company.|
I know it's early, but you need to start thinking about that summer carryall now. Luckily for us, it's all about an oversized wicker bag that you can throw everything in - towel, books, iPad, kindle, sunglasses and suncream. But I also like the look of wearing it on home turf, with jeans and trainers - after all, it is weekend size. Pop to your local coffee shop with a new book and fresh flowers poking out - how Parisien.
|Dress: H&M (bought instore but buy similar from Asos here). Watch: Shore Projects. Bracelets: Astley Clarke. Wicker bag: £55, The White Company. Shoes: Asos (old). Photographs: Christopher O'Donnell|
But thank goodness you can buy one on the British High Street:
1. Painted straw basket bag, £55, The White Company
2. Stripe basket bag, £45, Straw Bag at John Lewis
3. 'Merci' jute bag, £55, The Jacksons
4. Smiley face monogram basket, £165, Rae Feather
5. Cream tassel basket bag, £24.99, New Look
6. Navy textured rug shopper, £24.99, New Look
7. Stripe straw tote, £69.50, J Crew
8. Straw bag, £34, Next
And one last one, just because...
|Basket bag: £39.99, Mango|